Well sort of. We will be cast free! Big step!
I am excited to be moving to the next step though I know it will be hard. The doctor has us come back after the first week in the brace because he says the first week is hard. So there's that to look forward to. In addition as the weeks in the cast have gone on Mack's foot has become very sensitive when the cast is off. So I'm sure it will be a difficult transition for a while until he becomes more comfortable.
But we are excited to move to this next step. A step where he gets an hour every day to be just himself. And the learning curving that comes with this new step and learning how you do all things baby with a brace to work around. We will just have to figure it out.
After he gets his cast off we will have to go back to the doctor to get his vaccinations since he was unable to get them all because of the cast. I'm actually pretty curious to see what he actually weighs without his cast on.
Here's to hoping for a smooth week!
And maybe even some sleep :)
No comments:
Post a Comment