Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I love this kid!


Life ebbs and flows. I was feeling so productive for a while there. Recently I don't feel so productive. 


I'm not sure why that is I have more time then I did 2 months ago. But I feel like I keep not getting around to routine things I had managed to maintain despite our crazy schedule. Maybe it is because I finally took a big sigh and granted myself a big long break for getting through it. Some of it is definitely because the weather is nice and we have been spending ridiculous amounts of time outside. I'm pretty sure for a while there Conor forgot what his inside toys looked like.


He remembered though no worries! I definitely need to get back into my routine of some of my indoor chores and running. I'll feel better about myself I'm sure. Somebody hold me to that..I will fix my schedule! Being off it does not work. I think I've also screwed up my routine a little by moving Conor to a toddler bed. He's doing well with it now (a couple of falls out of the bed..now when he falls out though he falls back to sleep on the floor). But the toddler bed has shorten nap time a little...darn!




I've been feeling a little off lately too. I couldn't figure out why at first but I think it's because Conor started having those episodes again. Not nearly as frequently thank goodness but they stopped for a while and now they are back. Those episodes really mess with my head. I at least have relief now because the doctors are pretty adamant that its benign. But their weird and it makes me worry and just makes me think all kinds of thoughts.


I was enjoying my break from doctors appointments but April is quickly approaching so back we got to doctors. Also lots of therapy appointments. Maybe busy is better and I will start getting more done! Fingers crossed! 


In the meantime I'll just focus on the fact that if nothing else I'm loving my time watching my baby become a boy!



P.S. Did I mention I love this kid?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment